Apr 11, 2012

The White Dress Fuss



Need I lament about my love and hatred for the hue -  White? I'll probably bore a lot of you but for the good at heart, I trust you to be glued to my tales.



This is based on my own faulty observation. I know I do not work well with white. Its an inevitable fact that I one way or the other have to comprehend and accept.

Okay! I know a lot of you might doubt my judgement but hey if you see me in a white clothing in the early hours of the morning and then in the evening you notice I am wearing an off-white clothing, Do not itch those beautiful eyes of yours because you are not dreaming. I am just bad with white. That's the bitter truth that I find so hard to digest any time I decide to go all white. Hahah what the hell was I thinking? I must be some kind of magician to dismiss my clumsy attributes so quickly.

It might seem like lies but I adore the hue white well except for the few stains I have to battle with here and there. Funny eh? Because I still think I am meticulous. I do not know how that works or maybe I never had such attributes, I just believed to have possessed it because everyone around me attributed meticulousness to something good.

I am dazzled when I see dresses in white. And when I talk about dresses, I mean wedding dresses. I got to see Katherine's dress once again on TV and I can tell you, I could not get my eyes off. That day I pictured myself in some flowing dress and I can assure you it was as sparkling as ever.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts( really interesting blog). Congrats! Would be great if you could visit also mine... I wish you a wonderful day with very smiles and peace. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I am glad you liked it. Sure! I'll visit yours soon and I'll be sure to leave you a comment :D

      Delete
  2. bestie, i envy ur mastery of words lool, nice would be interesting to see u in ur wedding dress, we'll have to dance, i hope whoever u get married to won't get jealous haha

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams